Friday, October 5, 2012

Canadian Rhapsody - Teaser #2

Next year, Mike turns 25x2 years old, and I think that's a really big deal! In order to celebrate a brand new decade of Mike, I've been busy creating something totally ridiculous. Just like the last time, I'm not going to say exactly what it is I'm doing, but I will say it's going to be the BIGGEST, most elaborate monstrosity I've ever made, ever. In fact, I think it's absolutely positively meme-tastic! I can hardly wait to have it done, but I'm a long ways away from the finish line. To keep you all on the edge of your seat, I'll be posting periodic teasers from now until next summer. But to see it in all of its glory, you'll have to tune in to the Holmes Spot in 2013!

Without any further ado, here's a sneak peek at Mike's 2013 birthday present (SHHHH... don't tell Mike, it's a secret!) ;-)



 (Here's a clue...any of you classic rock fans seeing a theme yet???)

No comments:

Post a Comment