Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mike Holmes Spreading The 3M Filtrete Gospel

Mike had another very busy morning today. He announced on his Facebook page not too long ago that he was doing some TV and radio spots across the US and Canada for 3M Filtrete, a brand for which he has become a very popular spokesman for. I'm presuming these were live spots? But I could be wrong. I've done a couple of searches on the internet for video, but I haven't found anything yet. I'm pretty sure that whatever he did will be archived and made available, and when that happens, I'll be sure to post it here!

From Mike's Facebook this morning:


I've got a busy morning! Talking healthy homes and indoor air quality with 3M Filtrete. Beaming into 15 radio/tv stations across Canada and the USA!


Photo: I've got a busy morning! Talking healthy homes and indoor air quality with 3M Filtrete. Beaming into 15 radio/tv stations across Canada and the USA!



THE HOLMES SPOT HAS STARTED ON ONLINE PETITION TO BRING MIKE'S NEWEST SERIES "HOLMES MAKES IT RIGHT" TO THE US. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO CHECK IT OUT AND SIGN THE PETITION. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment