Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mike Holmes Birthday Surprise - Video Teaser

In 12 short days, it will be Mike's 50th 25x2 birthday! The Holmes Spot thinks that's a very BIG deal! In order to celebrate another decade of Mike Holmes, The Holmes Spot has been working for the past year to create something very special! What is it? Can't tell you, it's a surprise! But unlike last year's big birthday surprise, I cannot play any audio sneak peeks because even a few seconds would instantly reveal what it is that I am doing!

Last year, I gave several short audio snippets as teasers to Mike's 24.5 x 2 birthday present. This year, since that won't work for the reasons I've stated above, I've decided to release some selective video clips. I've removed the audio track from the video, but left the sound effects in, which are OK for you to hear.

Enjoy! And tune into the Holmes Spot on Mike's birthday, August 3, to see the monstrosity in action!

7 comments:

  1. I almost spit out what I was drinking! Looks like another winner for sure! I can't wait to see it! Happy birthday Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it will be funny. Can't wait until August 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it & to hear it! I knew it would be very funny if it was even half as good as your last one, but I think this is going to be even better! I wonder if Mike is anxiously waiting to see it like we are? I'm sure he knows about it! You are so talented Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I spelled your name wrong Raquel!

      Delete
  4. BRILLIANT! Looks like a riot! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like another winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great job with the teaser! I can't wait until B-day time!

    ReplyDelete