Monday, July 29, 2013

New Mike Holmes T-Shirt Designs

Coming soon, there will be some new additions to the Make It Right webstore. It was announced today that several new t-shirt designs are on their way. Photos of the new designs were posted on Mike's Facebook page with a request for fan feedback. The designs include vintage renditions of the Holmes logo, along with several new incarnations of the Holmes bulldog, a takeoff of Mike's famous right-bicep tattoo, and a shirt asking the question "What Would Mike Holmes Do?".
  






I personally love the new designs. Being a simple girl, I love the classic vintage "Holmes" shirt and its abstract counterpart, but the other designs are great too! I would hope that the Make It Right webstore would include some female/babydoll style tees with these designs as well. Either way, I foresee myself spending a lot of money in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment