Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas From the Holmes Spot!

With all of the holiday sales at the MAKEITRIGHT.ca store this year, you'd think that one item they would have is a Holmes Christmas ornament! Since they didn't have one, I decided to make one for myself. As with almost everything, I got a little carried away and ended up creating Make it Right crew for my tree! Now, I realize that not everyone is represented, and I also realize that I forgot Carlito (poor Carl), but hopefully you can get as much holiday joy from these as I did from making them! Merry Christmas from the Holmes Spot!












2 comments:

  1. Great job. A merry Christmas to you & a big Thank You for doing an outstanding job on your blog.

    Jundee

    PS: Our Neighbor, Toronto, had over 300 000 homes & businesses without power due to the storm that has been classified as the worst this province has ever experienced. There are still 85 000 waiting to get their power back as of Christmas Eve.

    We, in a neighboring city were very lucky, With a population of 750 000 only 350 residences were affected. I feel sorry for all those Hydro crews that will spend their Christmas working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, I want a set too! I wish I was as creative as you! Good job! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! And I also want to thank you for doing such a great job on your blog! You keep us Mike Holmes fans up to date on what is happening!
    Thank you & Merry Christmas,
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete