Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm in HGTV Heaven!

I'm here at the International Builders' Show, and its almost lunch time! I spent the morning watching a live episode of my all time favorite home improvement podcast MyFixitUpLife with Mark and Theresa. They had some very interesting guests, including Steven Fanuka the Million Dollar Contractor! Super nice guy, and I got a completely unsolicited kiss on the cheek! Ty Pennington also dropped by. So far, I've had a really great time! Can't wait to see Mike Holmes later today at the CertainTeed booth! I also met Scott McGillivray at Roxul booth! More pictures to come!





1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there! You look like your having a great time in the pictures! You really deserve to be there & see all the stars! Have a great time & say "Hi" to Mike for all of us fans who wish we could be there! Please take lots of pictures of Mike! I can't wait to hear more!

    Sherrie L.

    ReplyDelete